THE SOUND OF THE LAW
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Nike : Jusqu’à 50% sur les articles de fin de saison
Voir le deal

collector avec moults cds de SIX FEET UNDER

2 participants
AuteurMessage
medulla oblongata

medulla oblongata

collector avec moults cds de SIX FEET UNDER Empty
MessageSujet: collector avec moults cds de SIX FEET UNDER   collector avec moults cds de SIX FEET UNDER EmptyVen 26 Aoû 2005 - 14:45

Bon...oyez oyez...le groupe, très hum hum, productif (j'appelle ça de la diarhée moi) sort un collector avec pleins de releases à eux

j'en profite donc pr cité une chro de Teufel Tomb sur leur album de cover de ac/dc qui résume bien ce gorupe de m.... sauf que moi j'ai jamais aimé cette pale copie de sous obituary copiant celtic frost et sortant des odes à la fainéantise et au foutage de gueule à chaque album...j'appelle ça de l'alimentaire moi...

piqué de TEUFEL TOMB:
http://www.teufelstomb.com/reviews/sixfeetunder04.html

"SIX FEET UNDER
"Graveyard Classics 2"

Once a year I am consumed with a feeling of great dread and sorrow. It's not the anniversary of a friend or family member's passing. It's not Remembrance/Veteran's Day. It's not September 11th. It's the one day of the year I dread more than anything... the day a new Six Feet Under album is released. Unfortunately, this is that time of year once again, and, yes, Chris Barnes and friends are back, this time with a full-length tribute to legendary hard rockers AC/DC's multi-platinum Back In Black album. Not one song. Not two songs. No, all ten songs. *closes eyes, takes a deep breath and lets out a long sigh* I'm trying to keep my composure on this review... but you know what? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS? Seriously! What the fuck were they thinking? First of all, who the FUCK plays AC/DC covers even SLOWER and more DOWNTUNED than the original? Was the riffing too complicated for your fat fingers to be able to keep up? This is, by far, the most pathetic "death metal" release in the history of death metal. I'd rather give Clay Aitkins a sponge bath while he sings Christmas carols in my ear while jacking off in the tub than sit through this car wreck again. Listening to Chris Barnes butcher some of the most classic hard rock ever written with his pig grunt vocals makes me want to dress up in a school boy outfit, bash him in the head with a guitar and do a jig on his face while wearing golf shoes. Who the fuck would do death metal vocals over AC/DC music? I can't even understand the reasoning behind it. Everyone who bought Back In Black loves it because of how powerful Brian Johnson's vocals are, so Chris Barnes, in his infinite wisdom, decides "Hey, I don't want to sing the song how it's meant to be sung, I want to sing it like a mongoloid singing it in the shower would. NERRRRRRRRRR!!!!! NEEEERRRRRRR!!!!!" Actually, even making that comparison is an insult to mongoloids everywhere; even they wouldn't fuck this up that badly. I loved the stuff Barnes did in Cannibal Corpse, I liked the first two Six Feet Under albums... what the fuck happened? Every album just gets worse than the last. The first sign of great trouble was 420, followed by Six Feet Under butchering classic songs from Jimi Hendrix, Deep Purple and Black Sabbath, on the first Graveyard Classics, then came the most hysterical metal song ever written with the aide of Ice-T, and now... wow. Even Manowar know where to draw the line of acceptable homosexuality in heavy music, and they run around in leather chaps on stage, this... this is a brand new low. Congratulations, you guys have killed music. I hope you're happy. God damnit... I only listened to the album once and I'm so filled with rage that I want to stab myself in the brain with a Q-Tip to make the pain go away. This is why I quit smoking weed, because I figured if I smoked long enough I'd start thinking to myself "Duuuuuude! You know what would be awesome? If someone were to cover AC/DC death metal style... hahahaha... wicked! Man... my hands... they're huge!" Actually, you know what, even I am not capable of becoming that retarded, you could give me a full frontal lobotomy and me drooling on myself trying to stab myself in the eye with a fork would be more intelligent. I give up, this CD makes my head hurt."

et je pique un bout de chro de true carnage comme seul teufel sait les écrire:

"The album starts out with the monotonous chug-metal tracks Impulse To Disembowel and The Day The Dead Walked from the promo, and, unfortunately, those seem to be the best tracks on the entire CD. These tracks are followed up by a groovin track entitled It Never Dies. It should have been entitled It Never Ends, as even at only 2:41, the monotony seems to never fucking end. Of course I spoke to soon, because right after that is The Murderers, a track that can be best described as Hanson down tuned with Chris Barnes on vocals. It's just so ridiculously slow that trying to stay awake through the 2:40 it lasts is a chore and a half."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Maurice Sound

Maurice Sound

MessageSujet: Re: collector avec moults cds de SIX FEET UNDER   collector avec moults cds de SIX FEET UNDER EmptyVen 26 Aoû 2005 - 14:55

Teufel collector avec moults cds de SIX FEET UNDER 0laugh collector avec moults cds de SIX FEET UNDER 0laugh collector avec moults cds de SIX FEET UNDER 0laugh

mieux vaut en rire qu'en pleurer...
la cover de "TNT" était déjà carrément inécoutable plus de 30 secondes, alors tout un album et celui-là qui plus est...Bon Scott doit se retourner dans sa tombe
medulla oblongata

medulla oblongata

MessageSujet: Re: collector avec moults cds de SIX FEET UNDER   collector avec moults cds de SIX FEET UNDER EmptyVen 26 Aoû 2005 - 20:05

le pire c'est que tu vas trouver des gens pr dire que c'est ultime ou original...
Maurice Sound

Maurice Sound

MessageSujet: Re: collector avec moults cds de SIX FEET UNDER   collector avec moults cds de SIX FEET UNDER EmptyVen 26 Aoû 2005 - 20:19

non, franchement ça m'étonnerait vraiment.

qd le premier Graveyard Classics est sorti, même les gars d'Hard Rock mag se disaient consternés par le massacre du morceau...

en parlant de Teufel's Tomb la chro du dernier Arch Ennemy est pas mal non plus dans le même genre
Human no
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: collector avec moults cds de SIX FEET UNDER   collector avec moults cds de SIX FEET UNDER EmptyVen 26 Aoû 2005 - 22:18

Pas mal leur chronique du live de Mortification.

Foutage de gueule mais pas mal.
Maurice Sound

Maurice Sound

MessageSujet: Re: collector avec moults cds de SIX FEET UNDER   collector avec moults cds de SIX FEET UNDER EmptyVen 26 Aoû 2005 - 22:26

celle de Nargaroth est pas mal non plus

bon site mais certaines chros, pfff...du style celle d'Obscura, c'est franchement la honte et inexcusable
medulla oblongata

medulla oblongata

MessageSujet: Re: collector avec moults cds de SIX FEET UNDER   collector avec moults cds de SIX FEET UNDER EmptySam 27 Aoû 2005 - 14:09

bah c un peu broootal death comme zine faut pas trop en demander sur certains trucs...
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: collector avec moults cds de SIX FEET UNDER   collector avec moults cds de SIX FEET UNDER Empty

collector avec moults cds de SIX FEET UNDER
Page 1 sur 1