THE SOUND OF THE LAW
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

Detest records is dead

2 participants
AuteurMessage
medulla oblongata

medulla oblongata

Detest records is dead Empty
MessageSujet: Detest records is dead   Detest records is dead EmptyLun 9 Juil 2012 - 0:11

Dear Supporters,

I would like to share an important decision I took with you. This is gonna sound unexpected to a lot of people around, but I decided to put Detest Records to an end. I will not explain you why I took this decision as this is something pretty personal, I will just tell you that I feel good about doing so and that this decision has not been taken because of a drama popping up in my life or whatever, so no need to worry!

Detest Records was founded in August 2008 and the 4 years I spent working on this project have been very exciting. I got a lot of support from all around the world and I would like to thank you for that. Your support was my daily energy and will never be forgotten.

Furthermore, running Detest Records was for me a unique ppportunity to get to know some very cool people, be they supporters, bands’ guys, label guys, zines editors, gigs promoters, artists or whatever and – most of all – was for me a fascinating way to support the music which has been running through my veins for 15 years.

As far as the releases which were on my agenda for the upcoming months are concerned, most of them will be passed to other labels around. My last releases will be the DISMA demo 12” which will be released in September this year and

I will also release ASCENDED Temple of dark offerings 12” (in cooperation with Iron Bonehead, no release date set yet) as well as KRYPTS, STENCH OF DECAY and SWALLOWED albums 12" in cooperation with Me Saco Un Ojo Records, not release dates set yet) but I will NOT take care of the distribution of those as my partners will since my distro will be closed when those are available.

I guess you’ll agree that DISMA, ASCENDED, KRYPTS, SWALLOWED and STENCH OF DECAY are pretty cool bands to end up this adventure!

The distro will remain open for some more months but I will basically stop stocking new items. When the closing approaches, I’ll do a large sales action to move my stock. All pending trades will of course be fulfilled.

Thanks again for your support, it meant and still means a lot to me. I will not vanish at all so … talk to you soon!

Jerry Detest
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
medulla oblongata

medulla oblongata

MessageSujet: Re: Detest records is dead   Detest records is dead EmptySam 3 Nov 2012 - 23:41

Hi,

As from now on, all the items listed on my webshop (except the Detest Records releases) are subjet to a 50% discount!

Act fast, there are still tons of cool items and as many bargains to do!

Simply visit www.detestrecords.com/shop/

As far as the Disma demo 12 is concerned, it will be released in end November. Distribution (retail/wholesale/trades) will be handled by Iron Bonehead Productions from Germany.

Cheers

Jerry
Masked_Jackal

Masked_Jackal

MessageSujet: Re: Detest records is dead   Detest records is dead EmptyDim 4 Nov 2012 - 10:16

Je serais tenté de dire:
Soutiens les labels qui existent, pas les destockages...
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
medulla oblongata

medulla oblongata

MessageSujet: Re: Detest records is dead   Detest records is dead EmptyDim 4 Nov 2012 - 23:32

c'est pas tant pour soutenir mais plutôt pour poster un bon plan (sous reserve qu'il y ait des trucs qui vous bottent ce qui n'est pas mon cas)
Masked_Jackal

Masked_Jackal

MessageSujet: Re: Detest records is dead   Detest records is dead EmptyLun 5 Nov 2012 - 0:21

medulla oblongata a écrit:
c'est pas tant pour soutenir mais plutôt pour poster un bon plan (sous reserve qu'il y ait des trucs qui vous bottent ce qui n'est pas mon cas)

Tu sais, moi Detest ça fait longtemps que c réglé...
http://nihilistic-webzine-distro.fr
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Detest records is dead   Detest records is dead Empty

Detest records is dead
Page 1 sur 1